JOLIN'S BLOG
Saturday, May 11, 2013

~ Not just another One ~

another year has passed,
and it's another year away from you.
reminds me of what a wretch i am.

today, i just want to say, you're not just another loved one of mine.
You're you.
I'm part of you, so in a way, I'm You.
I'll grow to be like you,
I'll become somewhat like you,
and I've always loved being kinda like you.


I can be your ideal self,
I can fulfill your unfulfilled dreams,
I can be what you want me to be,
but most of all,
I am who I am because of you.

Perhaps I've forgotten how it was like when I was a baby,
but those stories aunts and uncles have told me over the years
are the funniest memories I wish I had recollection of.
Even so, I remember the rest of our memories after toddler years,
and we're still making new memories~
From our other-daughter army outfits to our sexy lingeries,
oh mother, how deep is our bond exactly?


Momsie day is here again,
and as cliche as it's gonna sound,
HAPPY MOMMY'S DAY, & I LOVE YOUUUUUU~! MUACKS!

One day, when i, too, become a mommy,
please teach me how to be an awesome mom just like you!
and be a sexy grandmom to my kiddos' in the future :)
and to genie's :P

Jolin signing off.................................................................

7:51 PM

IT'S PERSONAL :

JOLIN.
21NOVEMBER
DANCER
AUSTRALIA

PL
Dance President '04,'05,'06,'07

Ngee Ann Poly
NRA
DanceSport
FMSA

UQ
Radio DJ 4eb 98.1fm

LOVES :

GOD
FAMILY
COUZ
FRIENDZZ
DANCE
SHOPPING
BIKINIS
Know the girl, ask her directly! Throw questions @ http://formspring.me/jjolinn
Jo says :

~To Laugh isn't a chance but a choice, just laugh!!
~It's not over as long as they're still here
~We can't hold on to the present, but we can hold on to the memories
~to LIVE is to DANCE, to DANCE is to LIVE
~for one sad thing in life, smile twice as hard
Follow JJolinn on Twitter

LINKIES :

JOLIN'S PHOTO ALBUM!
NO PLAIN JANES [our blogshop]
Jo's Blog: 6weeks@Wuhan
BRANDON
CHARLOTTE
CHARLOTTE TOH
CHERYL
CHOON TAT
DARYL
DAVID
DEBORAH
EDNA
ELLIA
ETHEL
FARID
GAYU
JIANTENG
JIAQI
JONATHAN
JUU
KATHLEEN
KK
MADD
NICHOLAS
NICHOLAS&YEUJINQ
NICOLE
PAMELA J2
PERFECT
RENAA
SALLY
SEBASTIAN
SHAO MIN
SHAR
SHAWNALD
SHEENA
SHERLYN
SHIYUN
SIJIN
VANESSA
VANNIESER
VERONICA
WEIYING
WILSON
XIANG TIAN
YANGHAN
YANSOON
YUJIE


LAYOUT :

designer peachmirage
coding FISHPEAR
picture mugglethai
brushes + + + + + +

SHOUTS :



History