JOLIN'S BLOG
Saturday, May 29, 2010

~ I'm a thousand wind... ~

Dont stand at my grave and weep
I 'm not there, I dont sleep.

Besides work,
i've been to uncle's.
and the kuku clock makes everything seem the same.
nothing changed except the place.
i became so immune to the kuku sound that only recently...
i start to miss the kuku every hour.


a person who only works, eat, slp,
has been busying in and out.
waking up earlier than any of us, and disappearing before anyone is up.
who also gets upset when he's hurt.
i'm glad i know of someone like this.
no matter how difficult it is, we'll be there for you.

that night, she asked, "how would your last day be like?" 
he said, "to dye my hair blond"
another she said, "sky dive to my death/
if i can afford, space shuttle to earth and leave my body in space"
she asked, "then you would have less than a day more to live..."
what about me? i don't know...
i want to do something really rebellious,
yet also something to let everyone know i love them.

i wish i cld be a wind on my first day after my last day.
then i'll be able to stay with my loved ones...
watch over them and just be there.

someone said that after ppl leave,
they become really tiny molecules that float with the air,
surrounds us and just be there.
i'm not sure how true it is...
but i believe it does exist.


that day, i typed my report...
got so carried away...
that i'm so lazy to delete words :S


 
Dont stand at my grave and weep
I 'm not there, I dont sleep.
I am the song that will never end.
I am the love of family and friend.
I am the child who has come to the resting arms
Of the father who knows him best cuz I know he cares, he cares.

P.S. Throw your questions for me @ http://formspring.me/jjolinn

Jolin signing off...........................................................

11:15 PM

IT'S PERSONAL :

JOLIN.
21NOVEMBER
DANCER
AUSTRALIA

PL
Dance President '04,'05,'06,'07

Ngee Ann Poly
NRA
DanceSport
FMSA

UQ
Radio DJ 4eb 98.1fm

LOVES :

GOD
FAMILY
COUZ
FRIENDZZ
DANCE
SHOPPING
BIKINIS
Know the girl, ask her directly! Throw questions @ http://formspring.me/jjolinn
Jo says :

~To Laugh isn't a chance but a choice, just laugh!!
~It's not over as long as they're still here
~We can't hold on to the present, but we can hold on to the memories
~to LIVE is to DANCE, to DANCE is to LIVE
~for one sad thing in life, smile twice as hard
Follow JJolinn on Twitter

LINKIES :

JOLIN'S PHOTO ALBUM!
NO PLAIN JANES [our blogshop]
Jo's Blog: 6weeks@Wuhan
BRANDON
CHARLOTTE
CHARLOTTE TOH
CHERYL
CHOON TAT
DARYL
DAVID
DEBORAH
EDNA
ELLIA
ETHEL
FARID
GAYU
JIANTENG
JIAQI
JONATHAN
JUU
KATHLEEN
KK
MADD
NICHOLAS
NICHOLAS&YEUJINQ
NICOLE
PAMELA J2
PERFECT
RENAA
SALLY
SEBASTIAN
SHAO MIN
SHAR
SHAWNALD
SHEENA
SHERLYN
SHIYUN
SIJIN
VANESSA
VANNIESER
VERONICA
WEIYING
WILSON
XIANG TIAN
YANGHAN
YANSOON
YUJIE


LAYOUT :

designer peachmirage
coding FISHPEAR
picture mugglethai
brushes + + + + + +

SHOUTS :



History